Thursday 21 November 2013

late h-a-l-l-o-w-e-e-n

Soooo as I am behind a little on posts, thought I would update a little on more recent events! So the other week after work me and the girls decided to grace Stevenage old town i.e cinnnna's with our presence!

I saw a little of girls tweeting slating other girls Halloween costumes, so to give them a little more fuel I dressed up as the stereotypical kitttty kat AND PROUD! I think people should only be bitching if  they feel the need to about like slutty costumes in their lingerie but whatevs, not my problem.
But either way it was a pretty fun night, pretty busy to! We met up with some other friends and went to go Chicago's (they near enough had to drag me, i hate it) but I didn't wanna be the party pooper. Once we arrived we was welcomed by a MAHOOSIVE queue which straight away gave me the hump! A bouncer then approached us and was about to let us queue jump, got to the till and it was something stupid like £8 to get in! Straight away me and a girl I was with left haha, home it was. I was not paying that for a tiny sweatbox night club, one that I would be people watching in and moaning anyway! But it didn't matter, I had work the next day so it helped!

I really want to go America for Halloween, it just looks outta this world!
Here's some piccies!




No comments:

Post a Comment